21st & 22nd Feb 2020
LEAF Workshop Past Batches
Most frequently asked questions and answers
The role of the HR and L&OD Leader has undergone a tremendous change in the last few years. On one hand is the growing importance of understanding business and being aligned with it. On the other is the increasing importance of being the driver of culture and a person who enables common thinking and commitment / ownership across the organization especially when changes happen.
Nature & form of HR, L&OD is continuously evolving to address emerging challenges & issues emanating out of complexities of Business. While at one end HR, L&OD is expected to deliver on quantifiable KRAs like recruitment, PMS, Engagement, R&R etc. there is increasing expectations from stakeholders on the softer side of HR as well. One of the emerging key HR, L&OD competencies is the Facilitation Skill (or the ability to facilitate effectively in small groups)
To do this, the HR, L&OD professional needs to be able to influence managers across levels in the organization and be able to intervene appropriately in various situations to enable shared commitment and alignment to a common goal / purpose. The outcome of doing this is high performance of the organization and enhanced engagement of people.
The skill to be able to get collective engagement and alignment is what Facilitation is all about.
It is different and unique because of the following:
- It’s the only govt certified workshop on facilitation skills
- It covers the IAF Facilitator competencies
- The facilitator is a Certified Professional Facilitator i.e. CPF from IAF and comes with 20 years of practitioner experience
- The LEAF workshop is designed keeping in mind the corporates requirements and is action oriented
- You will learn 18 process tools in a facilitative way. No PPT used.
- Teach back and feedback to convert the tool set learnt into a skill set
- Facilitator starter kit
- Extensive pre and post workshop support by the facilitators
- You will be part of LEAF WhatsApp group and learning events
- Ready to use Facilitator starter kit worth Rs. 5000 free
- Exhaustive Learning workbook covering 50 processes
- You will be able to create an effective learning environment by using process facilitation.
- Be familiar with the International Association of Facilitators (IAF) competencies.
- Use various facilitation tools and techniques for effective implementation of people and business outcomes.
- Learn to design a structured content to make it interactive.
- Maximise learner retention through various process tools.
- Learn about different methods and ways to enhance the training.
- Reduce course design and training time
- Make learning fun
- Improve training results by getting learners actively involved
- Improve employee experience and increase employee engagement
- Make HR outcomes exciting for HR professionals
- Gain mindset, toolset and skillset to be a good process facilitator.
- You will be able to create a credible differentiator for your organization by adopting facilitation skills to transform HR and L&D from a ‘Process developer and maintainer’ to an ‘Experience Architect’. It empowers HR and L&D to redesign every aspect of employee life cycle, from Induction, Learning and Development to Organizational Design to create an employee experience.
As part of facilitator starter kit you would be given the following:
- Learning workbook covering 50 additional processes
- 2 small sticky walls
- 100 colorcutouts
- 50 image cards
- 3M Spray
- Chisel markers
- Masking Tape